Name: Kijiko Hair Pack for TES IV Oblivion
Authors: Kijiko + Maxim K.
- Oblivion Patch 184.108.40.2066
- Basic knowledge of Construction Set to put the hairs in the game. The hairs WON'T APPEAR IN GAME UNLESS YOU PUT THEM IN YOURSELF. Luckily, I provided a very detailed info on how to do this, even with a picture, it's inside the package.
Head06 + races by Max and Flan.
Our races require Robert's male body replacer v.5.2, and Robert's Female body 1.3.
This is a public upload of the 6th and prolly final part of Max's hair conversion project for boys. This time Kijiko works on male hairs were covered. I converted 14 hairs in total.
Whenever Kijiko hair creator makes more male hairs, I'll be converting them and adding to the package asap. These hairs are too juicy to not have them ported to Oblivion.
The hairs were conformulated to fit Robert's heads06. Should work well with any other head, though. Just don't complain if the hair looks somewhat different on a head model other than head06.
The hairs were fitted to the normal human ears. There may be some clipping with any other ear shapes.
Of course, the best usage for these hairs will be putting them on our own races, cause this is what they are intended for.
Kijiko @ kijiko.catfood.jp or kijiko-sims.tumblr.com - original meshes and textures
- thanks to my baby Dustin for his love and loads of inspiration
- thanks to Kijiko for their most excellent work on The Sims3 hairs. Kijiko has become my most favourite hair artist, seriously. Mainly because of their attention to both genders while making hair.
- thanks to Room207 for testing the hairs <3
- thanks to our fans for the support - without you nothing would've been shared.
License and legal
This hair package stays on maxheartflan.com.
If you feel like, you can make your mods dependant on this package. Just don't reupload Maxim's hair conversions within your mod package. Thank you.
Have some pictures of the boys wearing Kijiko hairs.
In this set: Lane became a prettyboy; the dark prince Eden; Gill found his old skin with the tears tattoo; James got the Naturals skin; and I gave a dust to my old Dim character. Wow.
You have to install the hair yourself via Construction Set.
If you do not know how to do that, try these races with Kijiko Hair Pack already included: